The Long Island Food Council is constantly growing and are always welcoming new members.
Long Island Food Council provides a forum for business leaders to network, problem solve, and obtain advice on critical issues facing their businesses.
Member benefits include:
- Committees related to member relations, public relations, digital marketing, and events.
- Educational programs related to accessing government resources, food safety and compliance, process improvements, nutrition and labeling, finance, tax and accounting, and business planning.
- Career resources for employers to screen, interview, and hire; and for employees to find opportunities in the food and beverage related industries.
- Access mentors, interns, research and surveys related to food and beverage industries.
- Attend monthly networking events such as happy hours, breakfast meetings, and forums.
Broadcast products or services for sale and product or service RFP’s using the online portal.
If you would like to become a member of the Long Island Food Council, please complete this form.
E-Mail all completed forms to Info@LongIslandFoodCouncil.com and someone from our membership committee will get back to you within 48 Hours.
You can now pay for your dues online by choosing your membership level below: